We are hiring – Work Remotely !!
At Diginnovators it isn’t just a 9-6 job. It’s a career, a team you can grow and learn with.
You have ample career opportunities in web development, website design and other digital services with a innovation driven team.
If we don’t have any openings or any of the current openings do not match your profile, you can simply send your resume to [email protected]
Why work with Diginnovators?
Current openings at diginnovators
Senior WordPress Developer
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Frontend HTML/CSS Developer
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Senior UX/UI Designer
- llustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
PHP - Laravel Developer
- Collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to create a PHP based web application
- Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel
- Define and maintain database
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.