A Business Development Manager is responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. They coordinate with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
- To be responsible for making outbound sales reach out on a daily basis.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within targeted areas and business sectors.
- To convert the calls/mails to new business leads.
- To achieve agreed personal and departmental targets.
- To inform potential client’s on the company’s products and services.
- To gather relevant Corporate/Enterprise information.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To input and maintain guest information onto the company database.
- To ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- To deal with queries.
- To build relationships with clients.
- To deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our brand values.
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads.
- Collaboratively work with the sales and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of sales experience
- Previous B2B or B2C sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You must be financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organized.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:- o Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM o Social Networking (LinkedIn) Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
Joining Type: Immediate
Benefits: Work from home
Experience: 3 years
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com