Are you a lean MERN Stack Developer looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge? If you are a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impacts, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a motivated and talented MERN Stack Developer to join our small, but talented and fun dream team.
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
- MERN Fullstack eCommerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Joining Type: Immediate
Benefits: Work from home
Experience: 4-8 years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org